Streamline physician point of care coding for improved physician satisfaction
Managing the physician practice revenue cycle, requires resources that understand not only clinical documentation requirements and risk adjusted reimbursement coding, but also physician operations, EHR billing configurations, and physician workflow.
Harmony Consulting Solutions Outpatient Clinical Documentation Improvement solution is more than just deploying clinical documentation specialists in the outpatient setting, it is centered on data analytics, physician end-to-end workflow optimization, and leveraging technology for improved efficiencies and outcomes.
- A return on investment
- Keep pace with regulatory changes
- Identify meaningful clinical documentation and revenue integrity opportunities
- Decrease denials to manage for optimal financial performance
- Maximize quality clinical outcomes
- HCC data analytics to identify and quantify high-value and high-return physician specialty focus areas
- Problem list repair and management solutions to streamline physician workflow and eliminate pre-visit HCC reviews, multiple problem list confusion, and conflicting documentation
- Optimized physician EHR documentation and coding tools to simplify physician workflow, enhance documentation quality, and promote appropriate coding for optimal reimbursement